Conditions of Use
- Any purchase of our products will be governed by these terms.
- All products are subject to availability.
- All orders submitted online are subject to acceptance by us & may be declined either all or in part at our absolute discretion and in the event that any such order is declined, the payment submitted with the order will be refunded as soon as possible.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability. All pictures on our website are for graphic representation only and products shipped may differ slightly from images.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you hold any relevant qualifications from a recognised training organization before purchase.
- All advice or recommendations are followed entirely at your own risk.
- Goods on the site may only be sold to persons aged 18 or over. In placing an order for any such goods you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right to refuse any order where satisfactory proof of age has not been provided.
Payment, Cancellations & Refunds
- Payment will be taken on the placement of your order through the Stripe System used by Otter Watersports, however if you cancel your order or we cannot fulfill your order we shall issue a full refund within 7 days of entering into a contract with us or alternatively 7 days of receipt of the goods (whichever is longer). If goods have already been despatched then a deduction may be made from the refund to cover the direct costs of collecting the goods where they have not been returned.
- To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us immediately by telephone 01274 379 480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your purchase will appear on your statement as Otter Watersports.
- If Payment is being received via Paypal, you the Customer must check that payment has been received by us Otter Watersports. No order will be processed untill full payment has been received and if stock not available, no stock shall be ordered or made untill payment has been received. It is you the Customer that is responsible to ensure payment has reached our account.
- Our catalogue prices and website prices can be displayed in various currencies, although these are as a guide price only. You may use MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Electron to purchase goods or you may mail to us a money order or personal cheque drawn on UK funds. We also accept Bank transfers.
- All prices in our catalogues or website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
- Our catalogue prices may be different from internet prices, as the prices in the catalogue were correct the time of print.
- We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not authorised to use.
- Please note that our Internet Prices and Shop Prices may differ from time to time.
CAN ALSO BE USED FOR WHEN YOU SEND YOUR SUIT IN FOR REPAIR
- Property in the product shall pass to you provided your payment has cleared.
- Otter Watersports asserts all of its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
Warranties & Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not have any liability for the content of any other websites linking into this site.
- All products supplied, conform to all relevant British and European standards.
- If there is a defect in any of the products then we will replace the defective products free of charge or if you choose not to have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- We will use all all our power to ensure that this site remains available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the site will operate continuously or will be error free. We therefore cannot accept any liability for any failure or non-availability of the site.
- We do not accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible under law, any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damage including, but not limited to, any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud.
- Any order made from the UK or EU will incur 20% VAT unless exempt e.g. BFPO or European Business THIS NEEDS ATTENTION POST BREXIT
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with GDPR) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Conduct.
- We will only collect information given at the time of ordering or registering. We confirm that we will not pass on any of your information to any other company. Any information collected by Otter Watersports will only be used to send further offers or promotional items to you by Otter Watersports soley, if you have signed up for our monthly newsletter.
- Your online point of contact is John Womack , who can be contacted directly via e-mail – email@example.com.
- We want you to use Otter Watersports again and again, so if you are not happy with the service you have received please contact the centre manager on the following:
Tel +44 (0) 1274 379480, Fax +44 (0) 1274 730993 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In stock items will generally be dispatched the same day but out of stock products may take longer. Any delivery date will be an estimate only, although Otter Watersports will always strive to make sure your goods are delivered in 3-4 working days. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters beyond our control. Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 16 days of delivery after which it will be asumed you have accepted the goods. Free delivery is offered on some of our goods, items exempt from this include some special offers and heavier items, such as lead weights. Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the time they are delivered. For UK couriered consignments we reserve the right to charge a GBP15 (£15) charge for redirection to address other then the delivery address specified in your original order. If no delivery address is specified consignments will automatically be sent to the billing address. We do not accept any liability for delays caused by items that are out of stock at the time the order is placed.
If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to and used in your country. Also that you have the correct qualifications to purchase the items. Incorrectly sized items (suits) dispatched inside or outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be swapped but customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us and then the return carriage costs, to return the goods back to the customer. If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge or a full refund. Due to it being a circumstance beyond our reasonable control, we do not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues and/or for any excise duties levied on a consignment
Professional training and certification from a reputable diving agency in the technique of scuba diving must be successfully carried out before use of our products featured on the website.
Use of Scuba equipment by UNCERTIFIED, or UNTRAINED PERSONS is DANGEROUS AND CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
Any equipment purchased and received from Otter Watersports is done so on the understanding that the customer/purchaser is fully trained and in the use of the scuba equipment and holds the relevant qualifications.